Microwell plates used in laboratories are often kept in large storage units during the process run. In automation projects, these units are crucial, and plates are retrieved through robotics as needed.
The CytoMat® product line provides superior environmental conditions for automated assays. CytoMat® products include:
- Automated Incubators and Storage Systems
- CytoMat® Hotels
Currently the Cytomat® product line reaches from 40 to 1000 plates capacity and covers a temperature range from -20°C to +70°C. Several gassing options provide the right atmosphere for each application. All Cytomat® models are equipped with a small automatic access door. Microplates enter and exit the precisely controlled Cytomat® environment in a matter of seconds.
Automated Incubators and Storage Systems
- Minimizes assay variance through extremely uniform and stable environmental conditions for all microplates.
- Internally automated with a single point of integration, making it easy to integrate into any automated assay system.
- Handles all standard microplate formats with choice of temperature and humidity range as well as gaseous atmospheres.
- Certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001 Kendro Laboratory Products produces high quality equipment, providing complete and extensive documentation and a QA Test Certificate for each Cytomat®.
- Simple to use software – Cytomat® offers Windows based software for straightforward and flexible programming, providing an easy accessible user interface.
- Random access of individual microplates optimizes workflow. The new Cytomat® software even enables onsite reconfiguration of microplates and repositioning of plates between stackers.
The Cytomat® Hotels are automated storage system for microplates or microplate sized boxes under ambient conditions.
- Available in various sizes
- Easy to integrate
- Simple to access
- Offers wide range of options
- Suitable for fitting in most laboratory environments
- FIFO Stacker
- Plate Hotel
- Plate Stack